Refrigeration Door/Frame Heater Controls
Refrigeration is the primary energy user at many businesses, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. Installing energy-efficient equipment can help you reduce energy costs and enhance equipment reliability.
Most refrigerator and freezer doors use heaters to prevent condensation from forming on the glass. Humidity-based controls regulate the amount of energy used, by activating the heater only when necessary—saving energy and money.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Must be humidity- or conductivity-based anti-sweat controls.
- Must be retrofit to existing units.
Online Submission Bonus Details
- Online submission bonus available as of October 28, 2019
- Burlington Electric Department customers are not eligible for the $50 online submission bonus