COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: March 1, 2020
Offer subject to change.
- No individual compressor can exceed 15 horsepower.
- Customer can receive refrigerant leak repair rebates up to 2 times per location per calendar year.
- Total site capacity cannot exceed 100 horsepower (for larger systems, contact Efficiency Vermont or BED in Burlington).
- Incentive does not cover refrigerant for recharge or large component replacement (e.g. new compressor or evaporator).
- Leak detection must be completed by a participating Efficiency Excellence Network (EEN) Leak Detection Contractor
- Leak repair must be completed by Leak Detection Contractor or an EEN refrigeration contractor
- Confirm eligibility
- Work with a participating EEN contractor certified in leak detection, who will conduct a leak detection audit and document all leaks to be repaired.
- Complete leak detection and repair.
- Complete and sign rebate form
- Submit completed form with contractor invoice and W9.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.