About this rebate
Effective Date: March 1, 2020
Offer subject to change.
- No individual compressor can exceed 15 horsepower.
- Customer can receive refrigerant leak repair rebates up to 2 times per location per calendar year.
- Total site capacity cannot exceed 100 horsepower (for larger systems, contact Efficiency Vermont or BED in Burlington).
- Incentive does not cover refrigerant for recharge or large component replacement (e.g. new compressor or evaporator).
- Leak detection must be completed by a participating Efficiency Excellence Network (EEN) Leak Detection Contractor
- Leak repair must be completed by Leak Detection Contractor or an EEN refrigeration contractor
- Confirm eligibility
- Work with a participating EEN contractor certified in leak detection, who will conduct a leak detection audit and document all leaks to be repaired.
- Complete leak detection and repair.
- Complete and sign rebate form
- Submit completed form with contractor invoice and W9.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.