Most pool owners know that their swimming pool consumes a lot of energy; they see it on their summer energy bills. You can start saving energy by replacing your single-speed pool pump with a multi-speed, variable-flow, or variable-speed unit.
ENERGY STAR® certified pool pumps can save you up to $4,000 over the life of the pump (with an inground pool). They operate more quietly and prolong the life of your pool's filtering system.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase and install new eligible product(s).
- Complete rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt.
- $250 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified models installed in an above-ground pool
- $500 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified models installed in an inground pool
- Offer is available to all residential Vermont electric utility customers.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- A customer contribution of $50 to the pre-tax purchase price is required; therefore, the rebate amount will be the lesser of (a) the applicable rebate listed or (b) the pre-tax purchase price minus $50.