Most pool owners know that their swimming pool consumes a lot of energy; they see it on their summer energy bills. You can start saving energy by replacing your single-speed pool pump with a multi-speed, variable-flow, or variable-speed unit.
ENERGY STAR® certified pool pumps can save you about $300 annually and up to $3,000 over the life of the pump. They operate more quietly and prolong the life of your pool's filtering system.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase and install qualifying ENERGY STAR certified pool pump.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt and a copy of a recent electric bill.
- Offer is available to all Vermont residential electric customers and commercial customers with seasonal / outdoor pools.
- Eligible pumps include multi-speed, variable-flow, and variable-speed models listed on the qualified products list.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one pool pump rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.