LED Outdoor Decorative & Post-Top Area Fixtures & Retrofit Kits
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. Plus, qualified LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots to high-end show rooms.
How to Redeem
- Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/rebates for product eligibility and rebate information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.
|DLC Category||Specification||Rebate per Product|
|Outdoor: Low Output||≤5,000 lumens||$50|
|Outdoor: Mid Output||5,001 - 10,000 lumens||$100|
|Outdoor: High Output||>10,000 lumens||$200|
- To verify a product is qualified, visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed in the link above.
- Interior products used in exterior applications, and vice versa, may be eligible for rebates. Please call for details.
- Fixtures leased from an electric utility company are not eligible.
- Please call to inquire about rebate eligibility for stairwell fixtures.
- Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.