Furnace Fan Motors
Furnaces and boilers are how most Vermonters heat their homes and businesses. Furnace fans using more efficient motors can provide greater comfort by improving airflow.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
|Fuel Type||Unit Capacity (MBh Output)||Minimum Efficiency*|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||<225 MBh||90% AFUE|
|#2 Fuel Oil||<225 MBh||85% AFUE|
|Natural Gas (NG)||<225 MBh||90% AFUE|
* Decimal values 0.5 and above rounded up. Values 0.4 and below rounded down.
- For efficient brushless DC motors (e.g., BPM, ECM®, ICM) installed on new furnaces that meet the minimum furnace efficiency requirements listed above.
- The minimum efficiency required for natural gas (NG) furnaces is 90% AFUE.