ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers are designed to cause less wear and tear and fewer wrinkles on clothes. Bulky items such as blankets fit easily in the super capacity basket.
Save $30 or more annually in energy and water costs and at least 1,800 gallons of water per year. Save even more by pairing with a new ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR certified model.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt and a copy of a recent electric bill.
- $40 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers meeting Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 specifications.
- $75 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers meeting CEE Tier 2 or 3 or ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2017 specifications.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one clothes washer rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.