ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers are designed to cause less wear and tear and fewer wrinkles on clothes. Bulky items such as blankets fit easily in the super capacity basket.
Save up to $500 in energy and water costs and 30,000 gallons of water over the life of the washer. Save even more by pairing with a new ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR certified model.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt.
- $40 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers meeting Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 specifications.
- $75 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers meeting CEE Tier 2 or 3 or ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2018 specifications.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one clothes washer rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.