Complete the form to sign up for a free energy consultation. Please note that only town officials can request a consultation for their municipality. If you are a member of a Town Energy Committee or other organization interested in helping your community save energy, please contact us here.
“This saves taxpayers money and improves important community buildings, benefiting Orleans County for years to come.”
We start the conversation with a call or an email. From there, we’ll direct you to the resources to get the job done or set up a walkthrough with one of our experienced energy consultants. We will use our findings to recommend next steps, such as a comprehensive energy audit. All in-person walkthroughs follow strict safety protocols.
Complete the form to sign up for your free consultation.
The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Relief Funds (SLFRF) as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) has provided funding for pandemic-related aid for state and local governments. If your town has received direct ARPA funding from Congress, you may be able to use those funds to pay for capital projects in your town.
We can help you:
- Identify the most impactful efficiency opportunities in your buildings
- Provide technical support throughout the course of your project
- Connect you with service providers to get the job done
- Provide incentives or rebates for qualifying efficiency projects
By increasing the energy efficiency of buildings, towns can strengthen community resilience. Projects can help insulate the town from problems with aging infrastructure, extreme weather, and rising fuel prices. Energy costs can be a significant line item in a town’s annual operating budget. Local governments can get energy cost savings across town facilities by working with Efficiency Vermont.
Best places to consider projects:
- Upgrade lighting systems with LED light fixtures and controls
- Weatherize existing buildings
- Use heat pump technologies for heating and cooling needs
- Replace failing equipment with energy efficient options
- Integrate energy efficiency into new construction projects
As municipal decision makers, you have a lot of things on your mind. Energy efficiency may not be one of them; but we bet saving money is!
Municipal governments are busy. There are opportunities to save throughout municipal facilities, such as:
- large and small administrative buildings
- indoor and outdoor recreation centers
- wastewater treatment plants
- parking structure lights
- vehicle fleets
Let us help your town reduce energy costs.
Our financial offers help to minimize your up-front costs and maximize your return-on-investment. Investing in efficiency has never been easier.