Plate Coolers for Agricultural Use
This set of stainless steel plates uses cold well water to pre-cool milk before it goes into a bulk tank.
Plate coolers can help dairy farms with more than 75 cows save up to 50% on milk-cooling costs.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Number of Cows per Plate Cooler||Rebate per Plate Cooler|
|75 - 139||$1000|
|140 - 349||$2,000||350+||$3,000|
- Farm must milk at least 75 cows.
- If you milk goats, contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about custom rebates.