Put an end to high energy bills
For many Vermonters, energy costs compete with other needs like housing, food, and healthcare. The portion of your household income that goes toward paying your electric bill each month is known as your energy burden. If your household income meets the income levels outlined in the Income Qualifications table, you may be eligible to receive free or low-cost products and services to help you lower your electrical electric energy burden.
Contact us to learn about the available options.
|Household Income Limit:|
|Number of People in Household||Vermont (applies to all counties not listed)||Chittenden, Franklin & Grand Isle||Addison|
* Household income will be confirmed during your conversation with our Customer Support team.
Bring energy efficiency home
Every home's energy usage is different. The services available to you are tailored to your household energy needs. These services can include:
- Free or low-cost energy efficient household products and appliances
- A home visit with an energy professional to help you identify energy-saving opportunities
- Replacement of inefficient household products
Next Step: Contact Us
You can contact us to find out if you’re eligible: Simply call us at (888) 921-5990 or fill out the form below and a customer support team member will reach out and help you.
Energy savings for all
17,000+ Vermonters have already taken advantage of this offer and lowered their electric bills, some by 50% or more.
- Available while supplies last
- Due to high demand, there may be wait times before receiving your services
- These services are not currently available to Burlington residents
- If you received income-eligible services from Efficiency Vermont for your home in the past 5 years, you may not be eligible to receive additional services at this time