Cut energy costs and improve your bottom line
Saving energy is typically a good financial investment, providing operational savings through lower energy bills. With a free energy consultation, you'll be ahead of the competition and in the black.
How the free energy consultation works
Together, we'll go through your space to assess the energy use and identify savings opportunities. That will help you make informed decisions about the most cost effective efficiency upgrades.
Top five things Vermont businesses say they value about their free consultation:
- A better understanding of what systems are wasting energy and money
- A plan for what projects should be prioritized first
- A listing of current offers and custom rebates available specifically for their business
- Referrals to trusted, local contractors
- A direct contact at Efficiency Vermont for all future project needs or questions
Best of all: There is no cost for these consultations, and no strings attached.
Energy visit leads to $11,500 in savings
Vermont Glove in Randolph, VT had a free consultation that led to energy bill savings for variety of savings opportunities, including insulation and air sealing, lighting, and energy efficient equipment.
We went from $15,000 to $3,500 in one year! My advice would be to call Efficiency Vermont and use the resources that are out there.”Sam, Vermont Glove
Still skeptical? Not sure if you should invest?
When you run a business, you have a lot of things on your mind. Energy efficiency probably isn’t one of them; but we bet saving money is!
Here are a few other benefits, businesses in Vermont have experienced:
- Improved work environment
- Increased employee productivity and comfort
- Extended the life of equipment
- Improved environmental sustainability
- Increased profitability
Small grocery saves big in the NEK
Ray’s Market in Irasburg, was able to install state of the art lighting and refrigeration upgrades, combined with a heat recovery water heating system, they have cut the store’s energy costs by more than $12 thousand dollars per year.
Efficiency Vermont knew their stuff. I wouldn’t have done this without their advice and rebates. It’s great to cut energy costs so I can keep prices reasonable.”Leo, Ray’s Market
The first step is an over-the-phone energy consultation with an Efficiency Vermont expert
- Get a 360-degree view of where energy is being wasted
- Make informed decisions about what upgrades are the most cost effective
- No sales pitches - we only provide objective, 3rd party recommendations
Don't wait. Take advantage of a free, no-strings-attached consultation today.
Worked with us before?
We’re always launching new offers on the latest efficient equipment. Contact us to learn about new opportunities.