Complete the form to sign up for your business consultation.
“It was all so simple. We picked out the fryer we wanted, filled out the paperwork, and that was it. A lot of things are complicated right now, but Efficiency Vermont and B&G made this piece simple.”
We start the conversation with a call or an email. From there, we’ll direct you to the resources to get the job done or set up a walkthrough with an energy consultant. All in-person walkthroughs follow strict safety protocols.
Sign up for a consultation to get:
- A clear understanding of what systems are wasting energy and money
- A prioritized plan and resources for cost-effective projects
- Current financial incentives and custom rebates to minimize up-front cost
- Purely objective recommendations and a direct contact from our team for all future project needs or questions
Complete the form to sign up for your consultation.
When you run a business, you have a lot of things on your mind. Energy efficiency probably isn’t one of them; but we bet saving money is!
Here are a few other benefits businesses in Vermont have experienced:
- Improved work environment
- Increased employee productivity and comfort
- Extended the life of equipment
- Improved environmental sustainability
- Increased profitability
Let us help you reduce energy costs.
Our financial offers help to minimize your up-front costs and maximize your return-on-investment. Investing in efficiency has never been easier.
- Custom offers tailored to your business’s needs.
- Business Energy Loan: Take advantage of low interest rates and deferred payments for up to 4 months.