COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to save? We can help.
Energy efficiency can increase operational savings. Sign up for a free energy consultation to identify cost-effective solutions to lower energy costs.
Start cutting your energy bills today.
Complete the form to sign up for your business consultation.
How the free energy consultation works
We start the conversation with a call or an email. From there, we’ll direct you to the resources to get the job done, or we might recommend a virtual walk-through. Learn how we're delivering services remotely in compliance with Vermont's stay-at-home order.
During a virtual walk through, we may use video to go through your space to assess energy use and identify savings opportunities.
Sign up for a consultation to get:
- A clear understanding of what systems are wasting energy and money
- A prioritized plan and resources for cost-effective projects
- Current financial incentives and custom rebates to minimize up-front cost
- Purely objective recommendations and a direct contact from our team for all future project needs or questions
Complete the form to sign up for your consultation.
Is saving money your top priority?
When you run a business, you have a lot of things on your mind. Energy efficiency probably isn’t one of them; but we bet saving money is!
Here are a few other benefits businesses in Vermont have experienced:
- Improved work environment
- Increased employee productivity and comfort
- Extended the life of equipment
- Improved environmental sustainability
- Increased profitability
We went from $15,000 to $3,500 in one year! My advice would be to call Efficiency Vermont and use the resources that are out there.”Sam, Vermont Glove
Let us help you reduce energy costs.
Our financial offers help to minimize your up-front costs and maximize your return-on-investment. Investing in efficiency has never been easier.
- Custom offers tailored to your business’s needs.
- Business Energy Loan: Take advantage of low interest rates and deferred payments for up to 4 months.
Small grocery saves big
Ray’s Market in Irasburg, was able to install state of the art lighting and refrigeration upgrades, combined with a heat recovery water heating system, they have cut the store’s energy costs by more than $12 thousand dollars per year.
Efficiency Vermont knew their stuff. I wouldn’t have done this without their advice and rebates. It’s great to cut energy costs so I can keep prices reasonable.”Leo, Ray’s Market