- Complete at least three of the 10 eligible projects and receive $100.
- The rebate is valid for material cost reimbursement on purchases made after September 23, 2019.
- There were 47 completed DIY projects in October and November 2019.
Button Up Vermont
- The Button Up Vermont campaign ran from the end of September through the end of November.
- There were 50-plus participating communities, 40-plus workshops, and nearly 1,000 workshop and energy fair attendees.
- More than 450 homeowners signed up for home energy visits.
Healthy Home Program
- The Healthy Home program launch is scheduled for the first quarter of 2020.
- Healthy Home EEN trainings will be offered in the first quarter to BPI Healthy Home Evaluator certified contractors.
- Healthy Home energy assessments will be eligible for $200–$300 customer rebates if customers move forward with a home performance project after completing an assessment.
- For more information on becoming a Healthy Homes EEN trade ally, please contact Robyn King (firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-540-7748).
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
- Project submissions can now be made through the Online Rebate Center (ORC).
- Trade ally incentives for projects submitted through the ORC for the month of December 2019 are $300 per project.
- Customers receive an additional $50 when projects are submitted through the ORC.
- Additional training support will be available at the Better Buildings by Design 2020 conference in early February, as well as at smaller sessions throughout the state and a final training in March. Details to follow.