Mobile Home Replacement
Replace your mobile home or downsize to an affordable, comfortable, and healthy high-performance modular home.
Many Vermonters live in mobile or manufactured homes with sky-high energy bills thanks to thin walls, meager insulation, and poor ventilation. We help you secure low-interest financing so you can replace your mobile home with a super-efficient modular home. These structures are designed to eliminate the use of fossil fuels and produce as much electricity as they use, resulting in no energy costs. What was once spent on high energy costs goes to sustainable, energy-saving design, for a home that really feels like home.
- Enjoy lower monthly costs (mortgage and energy costs combined) than with a traditional manufactured home
- Superior air quality, lighting, insulation, and temperature and noise control
- Built in Vermont: long-lasting construction for extreme weather
How to Get Started
Give us a call to discuss your options. An energy consultant will work with you one-on-one, from start to finish—helping you determine income eligibility, pick a design, and draw up a contract. Three weeks before your new energy-efficient modular home is delivered, we can arrange to have your old mobile home (if you own one) removed and recycled, and have a new foundation put in. When your new home is delivered, it’s ready to move into that same week.
- One-on-one guidance from an energy consultant, start to finish
- Flexible financing options available, including low-interest loans and low down payments
- Your old home is recycled, and a new foundation is put in before delivery of your new home
Vermont households at 80% of median income or below typically qualify. Call us to see if you’re eligible.