Mobile Home Replacement
Replace your mobile home or downsize to an affordable, comfortable, and zero energy modular home.
Many Vermonters live in mobile homes or other low-quality housing with sky-high energy bills thanks to thin walls, meager insulation, and poor ventilation. Zero energy modular homes eliminate the use of fossil fuels and are designed to produce as much electricity as they use, resulting in no energy costs. What was once spent on high energy costs goes to sustainable, energy-saving design, for a home that really feels like home.
- Enjoy low monthly costs (mortgage and energy costs combined)
- Superior air quality, lighting, insulation, and temperature and noise control
- Built in Vermont: long-lasting construction for extreme weather
How to Get Started
Give us a call to discuss your options. An energy consultant will work with you one-on-one, from start to finish—helping you secure financing, pick a design, and draw up a contract. Before your new energy-efficient modular home is delivered, we can arrange to have your old mobile home (if you own one) removed and recycled, and have a new foundation put in. When your new home is delivered, it’s ready to move into that same week.
- One-on-one guidance from an energy consultant, start to finish
- Flexible financing options available, including low-interest loans and no down payments
- Access to income-based subsidies and incentives
Zero energy modular homes are for any interested homeowner. Additional incentives are available for buyers below 80% of median income. Call us to learn more.