Community & Economic Partnerships
We partner with business and community groups, nonprofits, and schools to help all Vermonters save energy.
To help Vermonters learn about energy efficiency, we work with the organizations and groups they connect with every day—like local nonprofits, chambers of commerce, schools, and town energy committees. These collaborative partnerships help us ensure that everyone in Vermont has access to resources and guidance on how to save energy at home, at work, and in their communities.
- Unbiased, third-party advice from a trusted authority on energy efficiency
- Training, guidance, and technical assistance for nonprofits, communities, and business groups
- Employee presentations to promote a culture of energy efficiency in your company or organization
In 2016, Efficiency Vermont will be on the ground in four communities: Bennington, Randolph, Barre, and Hartford/White River Junction. We’ll be partnering with communities to see how we can contribute to their downtown revitalization efforts.
Residents and businesses in the area will also have access to enhanced services, including community trainings and events, and free energy assessments.
These offerings are part of a larger outreach effort to help Vermont’s vital downtown businesses thrive through strategic energy investments. Read our blog post for more information.
- Barre residents, please use the Barre Saves Energy Initiative Signup.
- Hartford residents, please use our online form below.