For Residential Rental Properties
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Fans must be ENERGY STAR® certified for continuous use. Qualified fans are not intended for spot ventilation.
- Offer is for owners of residential rental properties that are served by Vermont electric utilities.
- Fans must be installed in tight buildings that require supplemental ventilation to meet the minimum ventilation requirement.
- Fans must be equipped with a control system:
- Intermittently operated fans must have a 24 hour programmable timer.
- Continuously operated fans must have an on/off switch located in the fan or in a remote location.
- For complete fan sizing, control, and installation requirements, review Efficiency Vermont's fan requirements.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form
- Submit completed form with proof of purchase