For Residential Rental Properties
Bathroom exhaust fans prevent mildew by removing heat and moisture.
Today it’s even possible to find bathroom fans that work like whole-house fans—running continuously and varying their speed to match your home’s changing ventilation needs.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Bathroom fans must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Residential Rental Property Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Fans must be ENERGY STAR certified for continuous use. These fans are not intended for spot ventilation. For eligible products, review Efficiency Vermont's bath fan list.
- Fans must be installed in tight buildings that require supplemental ventilation to meet the minimum ventilation requirement.
- Fans must be equipped with one of the following control systems:.
- Intermittently operated fans must have a 24 hour programmable timer.
- Continuously operated fans must have an on/off switch located in the fan or in a remote location
- For complete fan sizing, control, and installation requirements, please review Efficiency Vermont's fan requirements.