For Residential Rental Properties
Bathroom exhaust fans prevent mildew by removing heat and moisture.
Today it’s even possible to find bathroom fans that work like whole-house fans—running continuously and varying their speed to match your home’s changing ventilation needs.
July 1, 2018
Bathroom fans must be ENERGY STAR® certified. Offer subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/rebates for product eligibility and rebate information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Residential Rental Property Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Fans must be ENERGY STAR certified for continuous use. These fans are not intended for spot ventilation. For eligible products, review Efficiency Vermont's bath fan list.
- Fans must be installed in tight buildings that require supplemental ventilation to meet the minimum ventilation requirement.
- Fans must be equipped with one of the following control systems:.
- Intermittently operated fans must have a 24 hour programmable timer.
- Continuously operated fans must have an on/off switch located in the fan or in a remote location
- For complete fan sizing, control, and installation requirements, please review Efficiency Vermont's fan requirements.