COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Fans must be ENERGY STAR® certified for continuous use. Qualified fans are not intended for spot ventilation.
- Offer is for owners of residential rental properties that are served by Vermont electric utilities.
- Fans must be installed in tight buildings that require supplemental ventilation to meet the minimum ventilation requirement.
- Fans must be equipped with a control system:
- Intermittently operated fans must have a 24 hour programmable timer.
- Continuously operated fans must have an on/off switch located in the fan or in a remote location.
- For complete fan sizing, control, and installation requirements, review Efficiency Vermont's fan requirements.