COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Customer contribution of $50 to the pre-tax purchase price of each product is required.
- Rebate is not valid if wholesale discount has already been received on the purchase of the unit.
- After thermostat is installed and connected to wi-fi, it must be registered as a connected device with the manufacturer.
- Lifetime limit of two smart thermostat rebates per Vermont residence and six per Vermont business location.