Rotary Screw & Vane Compressors with Variable Frequency Drives
Compressed air systems can account for 10% or more of a facility’s electricity use, making it one of the best targets for energy savings.
Opportunities for saving money exist in almost every compressed air system by detecting leaks, adjusting controls, and upgrading inefficient equipment, on both the supply and demand sides.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Compressed Air Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|10 - 40||$150/HP|
|41 - 100||$150/HP with prior project approval. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.|
|101 and higher||Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.|
- These rebates are available for 10-40 horsepower (HP) compressors. Custom rebates may be available for larger variable frequency drive (VFD) compressors.
- Compressors must be less than 90% loaded. Compressors consistently loaded at 90% or higher do not benefit from VFD controls.