Rooftop Unit Controllers
Rooftop controllers are simplified variable frequency drives that can help your unit run more efficiently.
Installing one is a simple way to deliver big energy savings.
July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Supply Fan Size (HP)||Rebate/HP|
|1 - 5 HP||$300|
|7.5 - 100 HP||$225|
- Controllers must be new and cannot replace existing controllers.
- Equipment must incorporate a variable frequency drive (VFD) which controls RTU supply fan speed.
- This rebate cannot be used in combination with the VFD supply fan rebate.
- For projects within the city of Burlington: For VFDs > 10 HP, rebates are only available with pre-approval by BED. To discuss your project in more detail, please call 802-865-7342.