Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Top candidates for retrocommissioning include:
- Buildings with central boilers, chiller plants, or underutilized automated control systems
- Buildings with unexplained increases in energy use or occupant complaints about comfort
- Buildings that have recently shifted to a new use or type of business activity
- Pre-screening: We assess whether retrocommissioning is right for your facility.
- Qualification: A RCx agent, your preferred contractor, and our energy consultant inspect your building to identify opportunities for saving.
[Paid by us: 100% of cost up to $5,000]
- Development: RCx agent sets up monitors, performs diagnostics, and develops a report outlining recommendations, including costs to implement and projected savings.
[Paid by us: 50% of cost up to $15,000]
- Implementation: Vendors, RCx agent, and customer carry out work recommended in report, then monitor and optimize.
[Paid to you: 10 cents per kwh up to $25,000, based on your projected energy savings]
- Verification: Our energy consultant measures, documents, and verifies your savings after project completion.