COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Top candidates for retrocommissioning include:
- Buildings with central boilers, chiller plants, or underutilized automated control systems
- Buildings with unexplained increases in energy use or occupant complaints about comfort
- Buildings that have recently shifted to a new use or type of business activity
- Pre-screening: We assess whether retrocommissioning is right for your facility.
- Qualification: A RCx agent, your preferred contractor, and our energy consultant inspect your building to identify opportunities for saving.
[Paid by us: 100% of cost up to $5,000]
- Development: RCx agent sets up monitors, performs diagnostics, and develops a report outlining recommendations, including costs to implement and projected savings.
[Paid by us: 50% of cost up to $15,000]
- Implementation: Vendors, RCx agent, and customer carry out work recommended in report, then monitor and optimize.
[Paid to you: 10 cents per kwh up to $25,000, based on your projected energy savings]
- Verification: Our energy consultant measures, documents, and verifies your savings after project completion.