Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- For single-family homes (stick-built and modular) located in Vermont.
- Major gut rehabs may also be eligible.
- View a complete list of qualifying criteria on the Specifications and Incentives Overview.
- Efficiency Vermont Certification: High Performance Level = $3,000
- Efficiency Vermont Certification: Base Level = $2,500
- All electric bonus = $1,000
- Income assistance: Homeowners meeting income qualifications may be eligible for up to $3,000 in additional incentives. Ask Energy Consultant for details.
- Find a Contractor
- Enroll project with Efficiency Vermont
- Review plans with Energy Consultant
- Before drywall goes up, and after insulation has been completed, the first required inspection will be conducted.
- Efficiency Vermont conducts a final inspection once the home is complete.
All enrolled projects receive free assistance to meet Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards. Only Efficiency Vermont Certified™ projects are matched with a designated energy consultant who will review plans and coordinate additional technical and financial assistance.