Residential New Construction
Enroll your new home to receive energy consultation and eligibility for certification, rebates, and third-party testing.
Build your new home for the long run with support from Efficiency Vermont.
How to RedeemEnroll online and as early as possible to help maximize your energy savings.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- All enrolled projects receive free assistance to meet Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards, and are eligible for residential appliance and heating system rebates.
- Efficiency Vermont Certified™ projects are matched with a designated energy consultant who will review plans and coordinate additional technical and financial assistance.
- Before drywall goes up, and after insulation has been completed, the first required inspection will be conducted.
- Efficiency Vermont conducts a final inspection once the home is complete.
- Base level projects receive $2,500 in incentives and High Performance level projects receive $3,000.
Learn more about the Residential New Construction program.
- For single-family homes (stick-built and modular) located in Vermont.
- Major gut rehabs may also be eligible.
- A list of qualifying criteria is available on the Specifications and Incentives Overview.