Residential New Construction
Enroll your new home to receive energy consultation and eligibility for certification, rebates, and third-party testing.
Build your new home for the long run with support from Efficiency Vermont.
How to Redeem
- Enroll online and as early as possible, to help maximize your energy savings.
- All enrolled projects receive up to three hours of free assistance to meet Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards, and are eligible for residential appliance and heating system rebates.
- Efficiency Vermont Certified™ projects are matched with a designated energy consultant who will review plans and coordinate additional technical and financial assistance.
- Before drywall goes up, and after insulation has been completed, the first required inspection will be conducted.
- Efficiency Vermont conducts a final inspection once the home is complete.
- Base level projects receive $2,500 in incentives and High Performance level projects receive $3,000.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Projects must be inspected before drywall is installed. Offer subject to change.
- For single-family homes (stick-built and modular) located in Vermont.
- Major gut rehabs may also be eligible.