COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- For single-family homes (stick-built and modular) located in Vermont.
- Major gut rehabs may also be eligible.
- View a complete list of qualifying criteria on the Specifications and Incentives Overview.
- Efficiency Vermont Certification: High Performance Level = $3,000
- Efficiency Vermont Certification: Base Level = $2,500
- All electric bonus = $1,000
- Income assistance: Homeowners meeting income qualifications may be eligible for up to $3,000 in additional incentives. Ask Energy Consultant for details.
- Find a Contractor
- Enroll project with Efficiency Vermont
- Review plans with Energy Consultant
- Before drywall goes up, and after insulation has been completed, the first required inspection will be conducted.
- Efficiency Vermont conducts a final inspection once the home is complete.
All enrolled projects receive free assistance to meet Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards. Only Efficiency Vermont Certified™ projects are matched with a designated energy consultant who will review plans and coordinate additional technical and financial assistance.