ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerators use less than half the electricity of standard models manufactured before 1993.
Since ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators have high-efficiency compressors, improved insulation, and more precise temperature and defrost mechanisms, qualifying models can save you $150 or more over the life of the appliance.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR certified model from 6/1/18 - 12/31/18.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt by 1/31/19.
- $40 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified models meeting Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 specifications.
- $75 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified models meeting CEE Tier 2 or 3 or ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2018 specifications.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one refrigerator rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.