Refrigerator & Freezer Case Light Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
cash back after purchase
April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018
Minimum 3 doors per sensor.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- NOTE: For the convenience of customers purchasing this product together with refrigeration equipment, this rebate is also available on Efficiency Vermont's Commercial Refrigeration Form as "Case Light Occupancy Controls".
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- For use on interior LED or fluorescent equipment.
- Minimum of 3 doors per sensor.
- Companion switches for wireless sensors are not eligible for rebates.