Compressed air systems can account for 10% or more of a facility’s electricity use, making it one of the best targets for energy savings.
No-loss drains allow only condensate to escape—not valuable compressed air—by opening a valve when signaled by the condensate level control. They reduce drain air losses by 100%.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Compressed Air Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).