LED Troffer Fixtures
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. Plus, qualified LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots to high-end show rooms.
How to Redeem
Purchases on or after 1/1/19
- Find a participating distributor.
- Look for DLC certified LED troffers featuring Efficiency Vermont's special pricing.
Purchased on or before 12/31/18
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form and confirm that you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you purchased meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Install qualifying product(s).
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s) by 1/31/19.
- DLC Category: 1x4, 2x2, 2x4 Luminaires.
- To verify a product is qualified, view the Qualified Products (and make sure product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the "Details" button located next to the products listed).
- Interior products used in exterior applications, and vice versa, may be eligible for rebates. Please call for details.
- Lumens are based on values reported by DLC.
- Limit 12 per household per transaction and 250 per business per project at participating distributors.