LED Surface & Suspended Linear Fixtures
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. Plus, qualified LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots to high-end show rooms.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- DLC Category: Linear Ambient Luminaires.
- To verify a product is qualified, visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed.
- Interior products used in exterior applications, and vice versa, may be eligible for rebates. Please call for details.
- Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.