LED Refrigerator & Freezer Case Light Fixtures
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. Plus, qualified LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots to high-end show rooms.
How to Redeem
Purchases on or after 7/1/19:
- Find a participating distributor.
- Look for DLC certified LED Refrigerator & Freezer Case Light Fixtures featuring Efficiency Vermont's special pricing.
Purchased on or before 6/30/19:
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you have purchased meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application, or apply online.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s) by 9/30/19.
- DLC Category: Vertical and Horizontal Refrigerated Case Luminaires.
- Purchases made on/after 7/1/19: Limit 12 per household per transaction and 250 per business per project at participating distributors.
- Product must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium® for rebates. To verify a product is qualified, visit efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed.
- Horizontal and vertical doors are eligible.