LED Refrigerator & Freezer Case Light Fixtures
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting. Plus, qualified LED lighting produces virtually no heat and provides optimal light color for any environment from parking lots to high-end show rooms.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- NOTE: For the convenience of customers purchasing this product together with refrigeration equipment, this rebate is also available on Efficiency Vermont's Commercial Refrigeration Form as "LED Case Light Fixtures: Refrigerator & Freezer".
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- DLC Category: Vertical and Horizontal Refrigerated Case Luminaires.
- Product must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium® for rebates. To verify a product is qualified, visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed.
- Horizontal and vertical doors are eligible.