LED Lighting for Agricultural Use
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting.
cash back after purchase
April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Fixture Lumen Output||Rebate per Fixture|
|6,000 or fewer||$30|
|6,001 - 9,999||$30|
|10,000 - 16,000||$80|
|16,000+||$80||Any retrofit kit||$25|
- LED fixtures must be new and listed on the DesignLights Consortium® (DLC). Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting to search for a specific product. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed.
- Rebate forms should be used for fixtures being installed INSIDE an agricultural facility EXCEPT in the following situations:.
- For LED replacement lamps (tubes), or LED fixtures to be installed in exterior locations and LED mogul screw-base replacements for HID lamps, please utilize the
Efficiency Vermont Commercial Lighting Rebate Form.
- For LED products to be installed for plant growing applications, please contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about potential custom incentives.
- Products should be appropriately rated for the application in which they are going to be installed. Consult with manufacturer specification sheet for warranty applicability.