LED Lighting for Agricultural Use
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting.
January 1, 2019
Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Confirm eligibility: see below and the Agricultural Lighting Rebate Form.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application with W9 and invoice(s).
|Fixture Lumen Output||Rebate per Fixture|
|6,000 or fewer||$30|
|6,001 - 9,999||$30|
|10,000 - 16,000||$80|
|16,000+||$80||Any retrofit kit||$15|
- Limit: 250 lighting products per project.
- LED fixtures must be new and listed on the DesignLights Consortium® (DLC). Visit efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting to search for a specific product and click on the "Details" button next to product to confirm that it is qualified.
- Rebate form should only be used for fixtures being installed INSIDE an agricultural facility.
- For exterior LED fixture rebates, see the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form.
- For plant growing applications, please contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about potential custom incentives.
- Products should be appropriately rated for the application in which they are going to be installed. Consult with manufacturer specification sheet for warranty applicability.