LED Lighting for Agricultural Use
Qualified commercial LED products use at least 75% less energy and last 35 times longer than incandescent lighting.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Fixture Lumen Output||Rebate per Fixture|
|6,000 or fewer||$60|
|6,001 - 16,000||$150|
|16,000+||$225||Any retrofit kit||$30|
- LED fixtures muts be new and listed on the DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified products list.
- Rebate forms should be used for fixtures being installed INSIDE an agricultural facility EXCEPT in the following situations:.
- For LED replacement lamps (tubes), or LED fixtures to be installed in exterior locations, please utilize the Efficiency Vermont Commercial Lighting Rebate Form.
- For Mogul Screw-Base Replacements for HID Lamps, please call to inquire about potential custom incentives.
- For LED products to be installed for plant growing applications, please contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about potential custom incentives.
- Products should be appropriately rated for the application in which they are going to be installed. Consult with manufacturer specification sheet for warranty applicability.