High-Performance T8 (HPT8) Linear Fluorescent Fixtures for Agricultural Use
Many farmers are moving from incandescent, metal halide, and high-pressure sodium bulbs to high-performance T8s.
HPT8s provide better light quality and use 35-50% less energy than older T12 technology, and can last 1.5 times as long, which means less money spent on replacements and maintenance.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Number of Bulbs/Fixture||Rebate/Fixture|
- Fixtures must be vapor proof and use electronic ballasts.
- HPT8 system = high-lumen or reduced-wattage lamp(s) + low ballast factor (BF) ballast (high ballast factor permitted with 6 bulbs only).
- Fluorescent lamps must be listed on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency’s (CEE) Qualifying Products List. LED lamps are not eligible.
- Bulb and ballast replacement kits are eligible for rebates.