Furnaces and boilers are how most Vermonters heat their homes and businesses. Today’s models are up to 50% more efficient than those built pre-1995, saving you money and energy.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Fuel Type||Minimum Efficiency*|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||≥95% AFUE|
|#2 Fuel Oil||≥87% AFUE|
* Decimal values 0.5 and above rounded up. Values 0.4 and below rounded down.
- All installations must be central oil or propane heating systems in an existing home (not new construction).
- All furnace installations must have efficient brushless DC motors (e.g. BPM, ECM®, ICM).
- Equipment must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network residential heating system contractor.
- Cannot be combined with the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® heating system replacement incentive.
- For information on natural gas services and rebates, contact Vermont Gas Systems at (802) 863-4511 x321.