Dual Daylight & Occupancy Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
cash back after purchase
April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (April 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Integrated or fixture-mounted.
- Minimum 20 watts controlled.
- For use on interior LED or fluorescent equipment.
- Commissioning is recommended for daylight controls.
- Companion switches for wireless sensors are not eligible for rebates.