Display Case Strip-Curtains & Continuous Covers
Installing a strip curtain behind your walk-in’s door will lower the amount of conditioned air lost when employees enter or exit. And for grocery store display cases, a continuous cover can save money by reducing how much cooled air is wasted overnight, when the store is closed.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Eligible covers are PVC, metal, or equivalent curtains.
- Installed on open, multi-deck (merchandise) coolers.
- Rebate is based on length (in feet) of case covered.