Cycling Refrigerated Thermal Mass Dryers
Compressed air systems can account for 10% or more of a facility’s electricity use, making it one of the best targets for energy savings.
Cycling refrigerated dryers reduce drying energy consumption by as much as 50% compared to non-cycling dryers.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Compressed Air Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|0 - 25||$100|
|26 - 50||$150|
|51 - 100||$200|
|101 - 150||$250|
|151 - 300||$350|
- These rebates are available for dryers of up to 300 CFM capacity. (Custom rebates may be available for larger cycling dryers.)