Central Wood Pellet Furnaces & Boilers
Central pellet boilers can be an appealing choice for homes and businesses. They work like any other whole-building central boiler system, only with bulk wood pellets as a fuel source.
Advances since the mid-2000s have led to more efficient and clean wood heating appliances, including pellet stoves and boilers that achieve efficiency ratings over 80%.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form to confirm eligibility.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $1,000.
$6,000 rebate includes a $3,000 purchase rebate and a $3,000 installer incentive.
* The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate form and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit www.rerc-vt.org.
- Equipment must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network HVAC–Central Wood Pellet Heating Systems contractor. No self-installations allowed.
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet furnaces and boilers installed as primary central heating systems in spaces up to 5,000 sq ft. For larger spaces, please contact us.
- Systems must be pellet-only and must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- System must have at least 1 ton fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- For qualifying models, please see www.rerc-vt.org.
- Commercial new construction projects are not eligible for this rebate, but may be eligible for custom incentives. Contact us to learn more.