Ceiling & Wall Remote Mounted Daylight Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Minimum 150 watts controlled.
- For use on interior LED or fluorescent equipment.
- To realize full energy savings potential, commissioning is recommended for daylight controls.
- Companion switches for wireless sensors are not eligible for rebates.
- NOT eligible: Lighting Sensors used in new construction, including renovations required to meet the 2015 Vermont Commercial Building Energy Standards (CBES).