Furnaces and boilers are how most Vermonters heat their homes and businesses. Today’s models are up to 50% more efficient than those built pre-1995, saving you money and energy.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Residential Rental Property Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Fuel Type||Unit Capacity (MBh Output)||Minimum Efficiency*|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||<300 MBh||95% AFUE|
|300 - 500 MBh||90% Thermal Efficiency Et|
|#2 Fuel Oil||<300 MBh||87% AFUE|
|300 - 500 MBh||85% Thermal Efficiency Et|
* Decimal values 0.5 and above rounded up. Values 0.4 and below rounded down.
- Liquid propane (LP) gas and #2 fuel oil only.
- Technical assistance is available for larger system evaluation. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
- For natural gas service and rebate availability, contact Vermont Gas Systems at (802) 863-4511 x321.
- Flat rebate of $500 on boilers < 250 MBh output.
- Rebate does not apply to boilers installed in owner-occupied units.