Air Receiver Tanks for Load/No Load Screw & Vane Compressors
Compressed air systems can account for 10% or more of a facility’s electricity use, making it one of the best targets for energy savings.
Air receiver tanks can reduce load/no-load compressed air energy by as much as 20% compared to modulating compressors or load/no-load compressors with only one gallon of storage per CFM.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Compressed Air Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Compressor HP||Minimum Tank Size (Gallons)||Rebate/Air Receiver Tank|
|25 - 30||660||$1,000|
|35 - 40||1,060||$1,300|
- These rebates are available for air receiver tanks of sufficient size for 10-40 HP compressors. (Custom rebates may be available for larger tanks.)
- Air receiver tanks must meet or exceed the minimum tank size (5 gallons of storage per CFM compressor output).
- Compressors must be non-variable speed driven and equipped with load/no load controls.