Air-Entraining Air Nozzles
Compressed air systems can account for 10% or more of a facility’s electricity use, making it one of the best targets for energy savings.
Both handheld and fixed air nozzles use compressed air for cleaning or drying; an air-entraining air nozzle uses 46% less compressed air to do the same work by grabbing or entraining surrounding atmospheric air, reducing air compressor energy use.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Compressed Air Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- These rebates are available for nozzles that use less than 15 CFM at 100 psi. (Custom rebates may be available for higher capacity nozzles.)
- Nozzles must be listed on Efficiency Vermont's Compressed Air Eligible Products List. (Equivalent products must be pre-approved.)