In this training Mike Konrad from Appion Tools will show how to ensure a quality HVAC installation with effective and fast evacuation of the refrigerant circuit. With a focus on tools, equipment and configuring for speed, Mike will show how the right configuration and procedures can cut the time spent preparing the system for refrigerant while also ensuring a clean, dry and tight system that supports long-lasting, efficient performance.
- Be able to explain the benefits of a quality evacuation.
- Be able to distinguish between a leak and residual moisture in vacuum conditions.
- Identify the critical tools and procedures that contribute to a fast evacuation.
- Configure an evacuation rig for fast, effective evacuation.
- Have confidence in the readiness for refrigerant to be introduced into a system.