COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Assistance for Vermont Farms
In response to the economic downturn brought on by COVID-19, we’ve updated our offers for dairy and crop cultivation equipment to help farmers balance profitability and efficiency.
How the Free Energy Consultation Works
We will help you understand where your equipment is wasting energy, so you can make informed decisions about what efficiency upgrades are most cost effective. If you already know which efficiency projects your farm needs, let’s discuss available incentives and financing options.
There is no cost for these consultations, and no strings attached. We will provide objective, 3rd party advice.
Efficiency Vermont knows how to keep energy demands under control and have helped farms before. You don’t have to figure it out from scratch.”Christa, Jericho Settlers Farm
Revenue-boosting offers for your dairy farm
Efficient equipment does more than reduce energy costs. It can benefit herd health, increase milk quality, keep the barn comfortable, and ultimately boost revenue. Offers for your dairy farm include, but are not limited to:
- Plate coolers - A medium-sized dairy farm could save $4,000 annually in electricity costs. Return on investment is seen within 1-3 years.
- Ventilation fans - A medium-sized dairy farm could save up to $9,500 per year in electricity costs. Return on investment is seen within 0-4 years.
- Heat recovery units - A medium sized dairy farm could save $800 per year in energy costs. Return on investment is seen within 2-4 years.
- Other ways to save - Talk to us about customized rebates for projects like improved milk storage capacity, LED lighting, water cisterns, and more.
Rebate offers subject to change
Optimize crop cultivation in controlled environments
For greenhouses, indoor growing operations, and processing facilities, energy efficient equipment helps to enhance production, lower energy costs, and optimize staff time and labor costs. It can help you build a stronger local food system and increase profitability. Offers for your operation include, but are not limited to:
- Thermal curtains
- Controllers for lighting, heating, and venting
- Pipe insulation and other air sealing
- Customized rebates for greenhouse coverings, LEDs for indoor growing, heating system upgrades, refrigeration systems, and crop drying/processing
- Additional incentives are available for installing more than one efficient technology
Rebate offers subject to change
The first step is a free consultation with one of our efficiency experts.
- Learn about our offers designed to support agricultural economic resilience in the wake of COVID-19
- Get a 360-degree view of where energy is being wasted
- Make informed decisions about what upgrades are the most cost effective
Worked with us before?
We’re always launching new offers on the latest efficient equipment. Contact us to learn about new opportunities.