Get your Business Energy Action plan today
Congratulations on your enrollment in Business Energy Action (BEA). Efficiency Vermont is pleased to collaborate with Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR) to help you reduce your energy costs and achieve your Business Energy Action goals.
- An Efficiency Vermont Customer Support Specialist will work with you to develop a plan to meet your goals, by asking for some general building information to determine potential energy-saving opportunities. For example, depending on the age of your lighting or HVAC equipment, we may recommend newer, more efficient equipment.
- In some instances, you may need to complete a Building Energy Profile that will provide more in-depth information on the equipment in your facility. This additional information would allow us to provide an energy savings report that will include:
- A list of recommended energy-efficiency upgrades
- An estimate of energy savings
- A list of available rebates
- A list of contractors in your area
- If you have equipment that is specialized to your business, we can assist you with an evaluation of energy-efficient options.
- Once you decide which energy efficiency improvements work best for your business, Efficiency Vermont can work with your contractor to ensure that the right equipment is installed, and can help you complete rebate application forms.
For more information please call 888-921-5990 or email email@example.com
For Burlington Electric Dept. (BED) customers participating in Business Energy Action, call 802-865-7342 or visit www.burlingtonelectric.com
For Vermont Gas Systems customers participating in Business Energy Action, call 802-863-4511, email firstname.lastname@example.org visit www.vermontgas.com
For more information on VBSR’s Business Energy Action, visit www.vbsr.org/business_energy_action